L3007 Glamour Corselette was £59.50
Pull on firm control corselette with 6 metal suspender clips.
Why wear flesh-coloured passion-killers when you can get the same effect with maximum Glamour!
Wearing a corselette is the easiest way to make the most of your natural curves and ensure a perfectly smooth silhouette under tight wiggle dresses, and clingy bias-cut gowns.
The lace panels favoured by other brands can sometimes show through stretch fabrics, but the smooth satin and powermesh of this corselette means that your shapewear secret remains yours alone. Small wonder it's the best-selling piece in the Glamour range!
Glamour corselette detail
* This corselette makes the most of your natural curves and ensures a perfectly smooth silhouette
* Satin cups, tummy panel and side accents with double layered powermesh
* Underwired, lightly padded cups with adjustable straps
* Pull on style (no hooks and eyes), 6 metal suspender clips
* Low back (DD, E & F cups have a bra strap at the back for support)
* Made from satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide 12% spandex
Bra sizes roughly co-ordinate with the following dress sizes:
32" - WKD dress size 10
34" - WKD dress size 12
36" - WKD dress size 14
38" - WKD dress size 16
If your bra size does not match your body size you might like to experiment a little and delve into the mysterious world of bra cup grading.
A bra cup size 38B will be the same as a 36C, 34D, 32DD. Hence if you are normally a bra size 34D but a small dress size 10 you might want to try the 32DD corselette which will have the same cup size as a 34D, but will be smaller around the body.
This grading works across all bra sizes so:
Cup size 32F = 34E, 36DD, 38D, and so on.
Brand : What Katie Did
Condition : New
Product Code : WKD 3007