Harlow Peach Satin Bullet Bra
L6027 Signature bullet bra, recreated in a delicate shade of vintage peach satin. The circle-stitched, soft cups gently shape your breasts into the pointed shape that was so fashionable in the 1950s, for the perfect sweater-girl silhouette.
Not only does peach stay inconspicuous under clothing, it was by far the most popular shade for lingerie in the 1940s and 1950s, and the satin we've used in the Harlow range matches that of the peach Glamour shapewear, and the CC09 bra. So, now you can actually tailor your underwear to suit the colour, cut and era of your outfit. We certainly do try to think of everything!
Our models are not wearing bullet bra pads in any of our pictures but if you are in between sizes bullet bra pads are available.
* Delicate vintage peach shade, popular in lingerie of the 1950s
* Soft cup (your breast fills the cup to make the bullet shape just like in the old days!)
* Non-stretch band, but with an elastic panel at the front for a snug fit
* Adjustable straps and a 2 row, 3 column hook fastening at back
* Cut to vintage patterns this bra might be awkward to fit, please check our sizing info
* Made from satin 100% polyester with authentic circle stitching
SPECIFICATIONSProduct Code: WKD-L6027